Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Start of Something New

Well, here I go with a new adventure. After years of creating all kinds of things I felt like I had something to share with others. I've made so many friends through the classes I've taught that I thought I could spend some time and keep up with a blog that celebrates all things creative.

I scrapbook, I cook, I sew, I quilt, I photograph, I bake, I nurture, I mother and I teach. I can't imagine a day where I don't have at least 5 minutes to create. Hopefully through this blog I can share with you my creative vision as well as meet some of my creative goals. I'd love to write quilt patterns, do more illustration work, design fabrics and most importantly integrate this all these goals with the things I do everyday. My husband and my two little boys are my crowning joy and constantly shower me with love and affection and what I do is for them, so they have a happy and healthy mommy.

I invite you to join me on this journey as I explore all things creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment