Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cupid's Arrow

Ssshhh, can you keep a secret? I just spent the last 5 hours painting and decorating this little cutie for my little sweetie pie, Josh. I just couldn't keep him under wraps for any longer. He's chubby, darling and bald as a billiard ball (no offense Warren). He's offering his heart and throwing in a bunch of ruby red roses to sweeten the deal. Hopefully he'll snap the heart of my dear husband.

But it does remind me of a poem from a card a dear friend gave me years ago. It goes:
May Cupid's arrow be swift and sleek.
May you not end up with a total geek.


Truth be told there is more than a little geek in my sweet JOSH, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Here's to our eighteen Valentine's days together.


I LOVE YOU, BABY!






No comments:

Post a Comment