Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Little Romance Valentines

When I was growing up I loved Valentine's Day. Actually, you could probably still call it my favorite holiday from a creative stand point. I really have a little hopeless romantic in me, when I'm not bogged down with runny noses, broken dishwashers and Craigs list weirdos that might come by to look at the washer and dryer we have for sale. The mundane of life sometimes creeps into my romantic vision, but give me a doily and some sparkly hearts to glue on and I'm off and running.

Now, some of my favorites valentine cards are in unique color schemes. This year for a class I decided to add a pale blue to the usual red for an updated feel. The look is fun, romantic and definitely me. Let's see if I can part with any and send them out. I used stamps and dies from Papertrey Ink. I couldn't have been happier with my first purchase with them. They are a great price and they stamp better than any clear stamps. They dies cut great, although doily produce a lot of bits and pieces to extract.

So, I'm sending a little love your way. Enjoy!

http://www.papertreyink.com/stamps_buttonboutique.html











No comments:

Post a Comment